Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beautiful

After the third episode in a row of Law and Order, Ember and I stepped outside. It had rained a little and as soon as we exited the building, I commented on how cool it had become. Ember pointed out the gorgeous orange and pink sunset. It took up the entire western sky and I haven't seen one that beautiful for a while. It was absolutely gorgeous.

When I got to my room, I glanced out the window and saw something even more spectacular. To the east, a rainbow lit up the sky and the wind turbine was colored pink.



There's something really stirring about a rainbow, wouldn't you agree? It may be pouring rain outside and your plans to go to the pool are canceled but then a little bit of sunlight comes out. Suddenly, you're blessed with a rainbow. It takes away any hard feelings; at least for me it does.

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought about it that way, but totally agree! I love that you see the beauty in the landscape. Gorgeous photo, too. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete